- CE Marking Certificate - Aggregate products
- CE Marking Certificate - Aggregates for concrete
- CE Marking Certificate - Aggregates for bituminous mixtures
- CE Marking Certificate - Aggregates for mortar
- CE Marking Certificate - Aggregates for unbound & hydraulically bound materials
- ISO 9001 - Lagan Materials
- ISO 14001 - Lagan Materials
Operating throughout Ireland, our quarries produce crushed rock, sand & gravels for a variety of uses in the roads and general construction industry.
We also supply high PSV (Polished Stone Value) stone for use in surface courses in the road construction industry
Our materials are produced to the highest standards and in accordance with ISO 9001 and CE Marking. All products are quality-tested in state-of-the-art laboratories and can be tailored to your specific requirements.
They are available for collection or delivery in a variety of size and grades;
- Aggregates for use in asphalt production in accordance with EN 13043
- High PSV Aggregates for use in asphalt production and for use in Surface Dressing in accordance with EN 13043
- Aggregates for use in concrete in accordance with EN 12620
- Aggregates for use in mortar in accordance with EN 13139
- Aggregates for use in unbound and hydraulically bound materials in accordance with EN 13242 (including a full range of S.R. 21 Annex E Materials)
- Aggregates for railway ballast in accordance with EN 13450
- Aggregates conforming to the Tii Specification for Road Works series 500, 600 and 800
- Decorative gravel
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.